4G LTE GPS with Glass Break Alarm Upgrade
Glass Break Product description – Value proposition
Glass Break Value – most customers don’t know that if someone breaks your auto glass to burglarize your vehicle “smash and Grab”. Your car alarm does not go off. Your car alarm will only go off if they open your door. Thieves know that, so they just reach inside your car to steal what ever they can find including whatever is in the glove box.
With the dFence Glass Break Alarm, should a glass break occur the Glass Break Alarm emits a 100db siren within the vehicle.
You will also receive a Glass Break notification through your dFence GPS account letting you know that a break in or attempted break in occurred.
- Passive alarm system – When your ignition is ON the Glass Break Alarm is Off and when your car ignition is OFF the glass break alarm is ON.
- Hi Decibel Alarm– if someone breaks the car glass of your vehicle .“Smash and Grab” occurs
- Easy Access – Use our smart phone app to locate and arm your vehicle with a geo-fence from anywhere.
- Arm & Disarm Functionality – reports locations every 30 seconds when vehicle starts moving.
- Start & Stop Reporting – Allows you to report in your dFence account map when your vehicle starts and stops with the date and time stamp.
- Trip Reporting – Allows you to record a bread crumb trail of locations from point A to point B
- Low Battery Alerts – Notifies you when your vehicle’s Battery needs to be charged or serviced.
- Instant Alerts – Get a text or email the instant your vehicle crosses the geo-fence.
- Contacts – Choose who else you want to be notified of any alert.
- Locate – Click the “Locate” button to get your vehicle’s position in under 15 seconds. (For an aerial photo with streets, select the “Hybrid” option on map.)
- Max Speed – Use the “Actions” screen to get alerted any time your vehicle’s speed exceeds whatever level you indicate.
- Account Notifications – Receive useful notifications via email and or text message to inform you of dFence-sponsored alerts.
- More Geo-Fences – Use the “Actions” screen to set up other geo-fences where your vehicle is often located. (You can determine the size of each geo-fence.)